Translate my blog in your beautiful language

Monday 13 April 2020

Date:12th April,2020
Time 11:51pm
I have been experiencing the so called "blisters" in my mind.
Hey, I am currently in 10th (practically),but technically in 11th std.
My board exams have been postponed, everyone knows that by the way, not worth sharing.

But anyways.......
Let's come to the point
Today's day was as normal as it could be
We are currently '6' members living in a flat with '6` times 2 work each day.
I woke up at 7:32, precisely, again by the rhythms of 'morning bhajans'.
Today I was assigned with the task of cleaning the fans ,Do the evening utensils and as usual sanitize the complete home.

The way I usually sanitize is by taking a mug
Pouring a 2/3 cap of dettol antiseptic liquid, mix some alcohol in it (for the ones who have started drooling let me clarify its the sanitizer).
Just fill the mug with 5/7 water.Hey don't mind if I am using too complicated a numbers, I am a sort of a number ghost
Searching for some exciting numbers to flirt with
But anywayssss.....
I start with sanitizing all the possible places with a piece of cloth drenched in that magical chemical where touching or holding or any sort of activity is frequent .(knobs , doors , switches , windows ,tables , chairs , drawers etc.)and then sanitize the doorbell and balcony grills)
You can take this as a learning point.
Regularly sanitize your home during this period of crisis,
COVID-19 has taught us a great lesson to maintain hygiene and cleanliness

Then finishing my morning chores,our family sits for 'Ramayana' then 'Byomkesh Bakshi' and then finally 'Mahabharata' .There is something peculiar in these shows that we experience 'double curfew' first one at a macro level,
No one leaves the house , no matter what.(only and until essential supplies are inadequate)
And second at a micro level, no one leaves their place during these time slots.

After afternoon 1'o clock everyone is busy in their own work
I switch on my tablet, put on my headphones,open youtube and start watching crash course's economics playlist
I have been watching it for a while now.

I had started to learn music theory, since yesterday

I have learnt to cook.

And I am now learning how to blog, this is my first blog by the way.

This brings us to our second learning,this free time which we have got is as precious as gold and diamonds
This is the time which we can utilize to bow the seeds of gold and diamonds and see them grow into trees of golds and diamonds(Really!!!!)
Invest your time into learning new things and skills,give your brain something new to learn everyday and see it giving you unprecedented returns in the future.I will talk about more of this in my next blog.

After being busy till 7'o clock .My family again gathered together on the zoom conference meeting app with our family friends to discuss about ourselves.
The ladies usually talked about losing their weight due to excessive workload and gents (believe me they are all politicians) discussing politics and current affairs extensively.
 After getting free by 8 we had our dinner
And were again ready for another dose of 'Ramayana'
I mainly watch it to learn fabulous Hindi vocabulary,
And after finishing it by 10:30 we again gathered to reflect upon ourselves,take a moment to think about the downtrodden,In what ways can we help them etc.
This is another and last learning point today
We should reflect upon ourselves to know our flaws and how to improve them.
And take a moment to just think about the conditions which the poor are facing which directly conveys our sympathy to them through universal law of subconscious mind,it also fills us with a feeling of gratitude and oneness)

After getting finished,I started writing this blog to share my experience with everyone.
'Experience and knowledge are the only two indestructible weapons'- Keshav Ladha
Now don't go searching on google that who the heck is this guy.





Its me.






13 comments:

  1. Niceeeeee ...... Continue helping your parents and grandparents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for more such beautiful blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog, Really inspiring!
    Would love to read a blog on sports if possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good kashav Bhaiya ... Keep going ... Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked your first blog.... simple and sweet... keep writing.. load of good wishes
    Shweta aunty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article, I am a big fan of this website, keep on posting that great content, and I'll be a regular visitor for a long time...looking for the next one....keep it up! Best patio grills

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!
    For the first time you have done a really great job.
    As much as it depends upon my mood whether I wanna read something or not I was 100% tempted to finish reading this entire blog. Hope you continue to write blogs like these in the future

    ReplyDelete

CHECK THIS BLOG TOO

Motivation To READ!!!

Bill Gates reads a book a week. Elon Musk reads books for 5 hours daily. Oprah Winfrey is known for reading 3 hours daily. Now if you d...